Pakistan Top Models | Amina Sheikh

Posted by M Tahir AK - -

Amina Sheikh


Amina Sheikh is the super hot Fashion Model in Pakistani Fashion Industry, her elegance and elective style has taken her to the heights of success in a very short period of time.


Amina Sheikh Family
She has a very positive picture of supporting and caring family, According to her I take great pride in my family, my support system that is built around me, my husband Mohib Mirza and all our close relations attached to my marriage
Her Privileged Title – Amina Haq of Today
Recently she has been given a privileged title of Amina Haq of today by Instep Magazine due to her ability and charm to amuse the audience with her hot looks and figure.
Amina Sheikh Career
  • Fashion Model Amina Sheikh is the new face of clear shampoo flaunting her ultra glossy hairs.
  • The dazzling beauty, Amina Sheikh recently modeled for the Big name Maria B.
  • She has worked in many dramas and long plays.
  • She has done ramps for some of the big fashion designers.
  • She has also modeled for several high profile campaign and editorial magazines.

Leave a Reply

Blog Posts