Pakistani Model Sara Chaudhry

Posted by M Tahir AK - -

 Sara Chaudry

The most Famous  fashion model and actress Sara Chaudry has a very cute  face in Pakistani  fashion industry . She born in Lahore in the year 1978.she has worked so far in many commercials and plays.
            She started his career as a model and still she also does acting on TV and compering, she is also studying for her first year Inter. yes! This young girl, who might be one of your favourite TV  idols, who has reached these heights of stardom has hardly grown out of her teens and has just started her college education.





Sara Chaudhry Drama List
01. Tareekiyan (Drama Serial)
02. Teray Jaane ke baad (Drama Serial)
03. Dil Diya Dehleez (Drama Serial)
04. Tere Pehloo Mein (Drama Serial)
05. Get Married (Comedy Serial)
06. Lo Mankay Chali Main (Comedy Serial)
07. Teri Ik Nazar (Drama Serial)
08. Woh Rishtey Woh Natey (Drama Serial)
09. Her movie is called URAN.
10. Noukar Wohti Ka rewind (telefilm).
11. Din Dhallay (Drama Serial currently being aired on PTV)






Sara Chaudhry  start modeling  in very early age, which was really hard for a newcomer's at a early age. 
        she says, ''I got the chance for a model when I was in 8th grade and it was my father friend who helped me to start my career. Though I had always been fascinated by this profession since childhood, but after actually becoming a model I had to face a lot of criticism, which discouraged me .''







Leave a Reply

Blog Posts